TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- User Accounts. Users may be required to establish a User account and log in to the Website in order to purchase Products or use other Services. You acknowledge and agree that you will be responsible for each and every access or use of the Website with your user name and password, and that RTSID is authorized to accept such user name and password as conclusive evidence that you wish to use the Website and Services, including, without limitation, to purchase Products. RTSID has no responsibility to monitor the use of your user name and password and is not liable for any unauthorized use of your user name and password.
- Grant of Right to Use Services. Provided that you remain in compliance with all terms and conditions hereof, RTSID grants to you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use the applicable Services offered from time to time on the Website. All other rights in and to the Website and Services (excluding title to Products purchased by you), including, without limitation, all Website Content (defined below), including any goodwill associated therewith, are retained by RTSID.
- Terms of Sale for Products.
- Returns. Any requests for returns will be handled in accordance with RTSID’s FAQ/Return Policy in place at the time of the return request.
- Shipping. Products will be shipped in accordance with RTSID’s FAQ/Shipping Policy in place at the time of shipment, the terms of which are incorporated herein by reference.
- Cancellation. An order once placed and accepted by RTSID can be cancelled only with RTSID’s written consent and under terms which will reimburse RTSID for any loss, cost, or expense attributable to the cancellation. You acknowledge that any cancellation charges assessed in order to reimburse RTSID for its losses, costs, and expenses are not to be construed as a penalty. You shall remain liable for any orders cancelled and not consented to in writing by RTSID.
8. Warranty. RTSID MAKES NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS OR PROMISES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE QUALITY, PERFORMANCE OR FREEDOM FROM DEFECT OF THE WEBSITE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, ALL OF WHICH ARE SOLD AND/OR PROVIDED “AS IS.” WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING SENTENCE, RTSID DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THEIR USE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SERVICES ARE COMPUTER-NETWORK-BASED SERVICES, WHICH MAY BE SUBJECT TO UNAVAILABILITY, OUTAGES, INTERRUPTIONS, ATTACKS BY THIRD PARTIES, AND DELAY OCCURRENCES. YOU SHALL BEAR THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY OF THE SERVICES OR THAT THEY WILL SATISFY YOUR NEEDS. EXCEPT FOR THOSE IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IF ANY, THAT CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, RTSID HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND THOSE WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF USAGE OF TRADE OR COURSE OF DEALING. THE LIMITED WARRANTY CONTAINED HEREIN SETS FORTH YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IN THE EVENT OF A DEFECT IN THE PRODUCTS.
Our Website Content may include suggestions and examples regarding information to include on a medical ID Product, as well as general language suggesting that medical ID jewelry may assist first responders and medical care providers in more timely rendering proper medical care. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (a) ANY SUCH SUGGESTED INFORMATION WILL BE SUFFICIENT TO FULLY ALERT THIRD PARTIES AS TO AN INDIVIDUAL’S MEDICAL CONDITION(S), (b) PROPER, EFFECTIVE OR MORE TIMELY MEDICAL CARE WILL BE RENDERED AS A RESULT OF WEARING A MEDICAL ID PRODUCT OR (c) A MEDICAL ID PRODUCT WILL BE NOTICED BY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING FIRST RESPONDERS AND MEDICAL CARE PROVIDERS AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY WITH REGARD TO CLAIMS BASED ON OR RELATING TO ANY OF THE FOREGOING.
13. Force Majeure. RTSID shall not be liable for failure to deliver or delay in performance where such failure to deliver or delay is due, in whole or in part, to any cause beyond RTSID’s reasonable control. Further, RTSID will not have any liability for any loss caused by any interruption of telecommunications, utility, Internet-hosting, or network-provider services, software viruses, any software or technology designed to disrupt or delay the Services, act of God, strike or other labor shortage or disturbance, fire, accident, war, terrorist act or civil disturbance, failure of normal sources of supply, act of government, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of RTSID. In the event of such delay, the time for performance shall be extended by a period of time reasonably necessary to overcome the effect of the delay.